Empire Sushi’s Loyalty Member Programme Terms and Conditions
Registered member (“Member”) with Empire Sushi’s Loyalty Member Programme will enjoy Special Privileges and earn “My Sushi”* based on amount of spending, which can be turned into rewards and enjoy Special Privileges.
This Loyalty Member Programme is available in Empire Sushi’s Mobile App which is currently available for iOS and Android.
No physical card will be given to registered Member; Member will be required to download, install Empire Sushi’s Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and then register as Member. To enjoy the Programme, Member needs to flash “Membership ID/QR Code” on Empire Sushi’s Mobile App as IDENTITY every time Member purchase at Empire Sushi’s.
- To be a Member, you may register for free via Empire Sushi’s Mobile App.
- To register, you are required to provide an active mobile number that is valid in Malaysia, email address and other contact information as may be required by Empire Sushi’s from time to time. Each mobile number and email address can be registered for one membership only.
- To activate your Membership Account, you will be required to verify your email address. To verify, you will be received an email with confirmation link and you have to click the confirmation link to verify your email address.
- Empire Sushi’s Mobile App cannot be login without a successful registration and activation of your membership. Once your account is registered and activated successfully, you will be able to login your Membership Account on Empire Sushi’s Mobile App.
- Your Membership is lifetime and will not expire unless there is a change of Terms & Conditions.
- This membership is only be used in Malaysia and applicable at all Empire Sushi’s Malaysia Outlet except The Starling Mall’s Outlet (Empire Sushi Premium) at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Member should always update the registered contact details in the Membership Account to ensure that members do not lose their collected My Sushi and rewards as well as to enjoy the full benefits of the Programme. To update personal details, Member can log in to his/her Membership Account by using his/her registered email and password on Empire Sushi’s Mobile App.
- To register as a Member, collect My Sushi and claim rewards, Member must be aged 18 and above and is a resident in Malaysia. Proof of age may be required before we accept the registration of membership and all information provided by Member to us are based on reasonable assumption and all statements given are true and not misleading.
- This Programme is open to all except the employees and the immediate family members of Empire Sushi’s, its promotion agencies, advertising agencies, PR agencies and any associate companies.
Collecting My Sushi and Rewards Redemptions
- For every spending amount of RM18 (including service tax), member will be entitled to ONE (1) My Sushi. My Sushi will only be added into member’s account after the transaction is completed, i.e. when the payment has been made.
- To collect a My Sushi, Member must present Membership ID/QR Code on the Empire Sushi’s Mobile App when ordering. Member will not be entitled to collect the My Sushi if Membership ID/QR Code is presented during or after payment.
- In the event that Member is unable to present Membership ID/QR Code on Empire Sushi’s Mobile App, Member will not be entitled for the My Sushi. Presenting a screenshot of the Mobile App will be invalid.
- Member may collect a My Sushi only for dine-in and takeaway transactions.
- Member may collect maximum 2 My Sushi in a day.
- Collection of My Sushi is not applicable for Empire Sushi’s Outlet at The Starling mall (Empire Sushi Premium), Empire Sushi’s delivery, bulk purchases, purchase of Empire Sushi’s Cash Vouchers, Empire Sushi’s Merchandise, or any transactions involving other third parties. If Member is unsure whether an item qualifies, please seek help from Empire Sushi’s employees.
- Every third, sixth, ninth and twelfth My Sushi collected will automatically be converted into a Reward Voucher and will be stored in Member’s Membership Account.
- Tier1:3rdMy Sushi collected will automatically be converted into 1 unit of Grilled Lobster
Tier2:6thMy Sushi collected will automatically be converted into 1 unit of Unagi and Tuna Mayo
Tier3:9thMy Sushi collected will automatically be converted into 1 unit of Ebiko, Chuka Idako and Tempura Ebi
Tier4:12thMy Sushi collected will automatically be converted into 1 unit of Grilled Abalone, Inari Lobster, and Potato Mayo
- A full cycle of My Sushi collection is 12 My Sushi (4 Tier). When Member have accumulated 12 My Sushi (4 Tier), the collection will restart from 1 My Sushi after the subsequent visit.
- Each reward will be valid for 90 days from the date it was converted.
- In the event Member finds that collection of My Sushi and records of rewards are inaccurate, Member may contact our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-8080 0273 (operation hour: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm).
- To redeem a reward, Member must present Membership ID/QR Code on the Empire Sushi’s Mobile App when ordering and verbally inform our staff that Member would like to redeem his/her reward(s). Member’s redemption will not be valid if Membership QR code is presented during or after payment.
- In the event that Member is unable to present Membership ID/QR Code on the Empire Sushi’s, Member will not be allowed to make any redemption.Presenting a screenshot of the Mobile App will be invalid.
- Member may redeem a reward only for dine-in and takeaway transactions.
- Redemption of rewards is not applicable for Empire Sushi’s Outlet at The Starling mall (Empire Sushi Premium), Empire Sushi’s delivery or any transactions involving other third parties.
- The deduction of reward from Member’s Membership Account will be on first in, first out basis. The reward which is the soonest to expire will first be deducted.
- Member can check his/her account balance in Membership Account on Empire Sushi’s Mobile App. Member will be responsible for internet service charges, and we will not be liable for any failure of internet services. We reserve the right to correct or amend the balance in Member’s account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If Member wishes to contest such correction or amendment to his/her account, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.
- The rewards collected in Membership Account cannot be exchanged for cash. Redemption of rewards can only be made by using My Sushi collected from the same Membership Account. Member cannot transfer My Sushi or rewards to any other person unless otherwise allowed by Empire Sushi’s based on its sole discretion.
- It is not possible to merge the My Sushi and/or rewards balances from more than one Membership account onto a single account.
- Any rewards redeemed and deducted from Member’s account is not refundable.
Limitations of Use of Membership
- The membership may not be transferred, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms.
- Empire Sushi’s shall not be liable for any damage in the event the Loyalty Member Programme could not be used due to whatsoever reason including but not limited to failure of Empire Sushi’s IT and communications systems as Empire Sushi’s may not be able to add My Sushi or allow Member to redeem reward(s) during such event.
- Empire Sushi’s reserve the right to refuse any application for the Loyalty Member Programme membership or to impose limitation on the usage of the Membership if in the event Empire Sushi’s believe the elements of fraud, misconduct or unauthorized use is involved in the transaction. Empire Sushi’s may at any time suspend or cancel the Membership of the Member if Empire Sushi’s believe that the Membership has been used for or intended to be sued for fraud, misconduct or unauthorized use of the Membership. In the event of the aforesaid, the Membership will be invalid once suspended or cancelled by Empire Sushi’s and all the rewards in the Membership account will be forfeited.
Empire Sushi’s Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
- Save for in the event of death or personal injury, Empire Sushi’s will only be liable for damages arising from negligence on the part of Empire Sushi’s or fraud and as permitted by law not more than the final balance rewards recorded in the Member’s account. Empire Sushi’s shall not be liable for any unforeseeable damages or damages beyond the reasonable control of Empire Sushi’s.
- Empire Sushi’s will endeavour to provide the services relating to Member membership using reasonable skill and care.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect statutory rights of the Member.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
- Empire Sushi’s reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or terminate this Programme by giving reasonable notice to Member. Any amendment on these terms will be posted at Empire Sushi’s Mobile App (“notification”).
- If Member has successfully verified the registration, Empire Sushi’s will notify all the Members of any change, deletion or addition on the Terms by e-mail. The amended Terms will take effect immediately upon being posted on our website or such e-mail to the Member. In the event Empire Sushi’s decided to terminate this Programme, Empire Sushi’s will give a 30 days’ notice to the Member.
Cancellation of Membership
- In the event Member want to cancel his/her Membership, Member must contact our Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the remaining rewards in the Membership account will be forfeited upon termination of the Membership.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by Malaysia law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to) constitute the whole agreement between Empire Sushi’s and Member and supersedes any other agreement, letters, correspondence (oral or written or expressed or implied) entered into prior this Terms in respect of matters dealt with in this Terms.
- Any Term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking in this instrument which is illegal, void, prohibited or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render illegal, void or unenforceable any other Term, condition, stipulation, provision, covenant or undertaking herein contained.